- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to contact us
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties such as our affiliate companies These other third-party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third-party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, register with us, contact us or send us feedback.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. This information includes:
- your name, address and contact details
- date of birth
- Nationality, gender, and marital status
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you
- your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
- create and manage your account with us
- verify your identity
- promote goods and services to you
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
- improve our services
This website is not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
We, including any of our subsidiary companies, affiliates and related parties will never contact you to solicit, receive or enforce payment or personal information of any kind, whether related to recruitment, marketing or promotional offers.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your name, contact details and address details with our internal departments and/or our subsidiary companies who abide by the group’s privacy and security agreements.
This data sharing enables us to process your recruitment applications to vacancies published on the group’s website, and/or improving the website and/or to send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information from the Group and/or any of its subsidiaries which we think you may find interesting.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone fax, or email. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party that does not comply with the Group’s privacy and security policy.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
We require you to provide personal data such as but not limited to your name, address, and email address to enable us to process your enquiry about our company, services, or products or any other matter. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you whether you are required to provide the information to us.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.