Why is balancing my wheels important to my vehicle's performance?
Day-to-day tire treadwear causes changes in the distribution of weight around the tire and wheel assembly. Balancing your wheels minimizes potential vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and aids in proper tire treadwear.
Getting your wheels balanced can result in:
- A smoother ride
- Reduced tire wear
- Enhanced drive-train components
How often should I have my wheels balanced?
if you’re experiencing these symptoms, your tires may need balancing:
- Steering-wheel vibration at highway speeds
- Seat or floorboard vibration at highway speeds
- Scalloped/cupped wear patterns on your tires
Why go to Yokohama Tyre Service Center for Wheel Balancing?
- We at Yokohama service center use latest state of the equipment for balancing
- We use Hunter GSP9700 vibration control system which other balancer can’t fix
- Solves Wheel Vibration and Tire Pull Problems Balancers and Aligners Can’t Fix